- Career and Technical Education
- ELL Program
- Fine and Performance Arts
- Physical Education & Health
- Social Studies
- Specialized Instruction
- World Languages
- Online Registration
- Schedules and Updates
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Sport Specialization?
- Collegiate Athletics
Registering your child for school
To register your child for school you can download and complete the registration forms on this page, but you must take them in person to your local school.
In-person registration is required to verify identification and age. For students who have not previously enrolled in Bellingham Public Schools you will need:
- Your child's birth certificate or other official verification of age such as a passport, visa or DSHS Medicaid Voucher,
- Proof of residency (your address), acceptable proof includes government issued documents, lease or rental agreement, utility bills,
- Immunization records.
If you are registering your child for high school, you may pick up the forms at your local high school.
There are 14 elementary schools in Bellingham, all with full-time kindergarten programs. Kindergarten registration begins in March every year. Please contact your neighborhood school to register. During the summer, families can register their child at the District Office.
School Registration Packets (Note: Translated forms will be added as available.)
These packets include the following:
- Middle and High School Registration Form
English Spanish Russian Vietnamese
- Affidavit of Residency
- Certificate of Immunization
English Spanish Punjabi Russian Vietnamese